Wednesday 10 August 2016

One hundred word story number 2

A dark howling night, I was scoffing dinner in front of my mum and went to bed after I finished.
I looked out of the window. I always seeked to go adventuring in that forest. I wondered what kind of monsters live in that deep dark place. I could not stop myself from that amazing adventure in the forest. I slowly Walked towards the window, I opened it without making a sound. I climbed out.
My mums window was right next to me. I heard a crackle in the distance.it looked like a human. But how would I know.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bruno,

    WOW! There's a couple of sentences that really grabbed me. I love the way you've used 'I always seeked to go adventuring' as a statement. Seeked has just come up as a typo... Could you use 'sought' as an alternative. The image is fantastic. I wonder if there's an animated GIF that shows an eery forest at night?

    Thanks for sharing your learning.

    James (Manaiakalani Outreach Facilitator)

    ReplyDelete